The Los Angeles Endocrinology, Weight Control, and Metabolic Center
Our Center serves a diverse population ranging from birth to
old age. We offer a multi-disciplinary approach to the diagnosis
and management of hormone (gland) disorders. Hormonal disorders can be difficult to detect and treat in children, teenagers, adults and the elderly. We can help.
For all men, women, and children who are wheelchair bound! Are you paralyzed and want help? Do you want to feel stronger and Increase the quality of your life? If you are medically eligible, growth hormone treatment may help you. Receive a complete medical evaluation with a board certified endocrinologist. The Growth Hormone Center in Tarzana, CA Covered by most insurances.
Our Los Angeles Endocrinology center provides cutting-edge clinical care, education, and clinical research in diabetes and growth disorders; and we provide comprehensive management of most endocrine disorders including:
- Growth Hormone Treatment for children and adults
- Precocious (early) or delayed puberty
- Menstrual disorders in teenagers
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Thyroid problems
- Bone disease (Osteoporosis, Rickets):
We evaluate patients with established osteoporosis
as well as individuals concerned about developing
osteoporosis. We provide full medical and laboratory
evaluation including bone densiometry on our campus.
- Calcium Problems
- Turner Syndrome
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Male breast development (gynecomastia).
- Hirsutism (excess body hair)
- Insulin Resistance Syndrome
- Cholesterol (lipid) disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type I
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type II
- Testicular and ovarian disorders
- Adrenal disease (adrenal insufficiency and adrenal hyperplasia)
- Pituitary tumors/dysfunction
- Parathyroid tumors
We blend the strengths of traditional western medicine with selective contributions from our non-traditional health professional colleagues with a focus on family-centered holistic care. As often as possible,we will administer natural therapies initially and preferentially. Because of this approach, in many cases prescription medicine may not be needed.
We can help
Serving the Los Angeles community, contact us today to get on the road to health. Find out how our Therapeutic Lifestyle Program can help you and your family members. Choose to change your life for the better today!